Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Christmas Time Again!

Here I am sitting on the couch freezing my booty off in southern California watching the Michael Bublé Christmas Special on NBC. Growing up in Los Angeles I remember quite a few Christmases where it was too warm outside to light a fire in our fireplace or wear the new flannel pajamas I received Christmas eve. Now it feels a little more like Christmas all bundled up watching Christmas specials and creating my Christmas music playlist.

If your schedule is anything like mine every weekend is already packed with holiday parties but I hope you can take the time to snuggle up on the couch with some hot chocolate or someone special (or if you are really lucky, both) and listen to some new Christmas music. There are so many great new Christmas albums out this year like Michael Bublé, She & Him, and Mindy Gledhill as well as endless free Christmas and holiday tracks on Noisetrade.com.

This year I tried to choose songs and artists that probably aren't in your regular Christmas music collection. The purpose of this blog is to bring you artists you've never heard of so I hope your find some new favorites. Of course you all probably know Michael Bublé but since I'm watching his program I figured I should add it in to solidify this Christmas feeling I have right now.
Merry Christmas everyone!

For even more music listen to the old playlists too!
2009
2010

1 comment:

Jenn Prentice said...

Mary- I'm only on song number two and I'm already obsessed with this playlist! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!