Friday, August 12, 2011

Boy & Bear

There is something about Australians I just love. Maybe its the accent, maybe its their cheeky laid back humor and attitude. Or maybe its in my blood since my dad is Australian. In any case I am loving some great artists from down under like Angus & Julia Stone and Ellen Kibble both featured here. Now I'm all about Boy & Bear. After hearing their song Mexican Mavis I couldn't wait for the whole album to be released in the U.S. As of Tuesday it is!! Take a listen to their first two songs and you can stream their album on Spotify and buy it on iTunes.

Members: Dave Hosking - Killian Gavin - Tim Hart - Jake Tarasenko - Jon Hart


Boy & Bear Website
Buy the album on iTunes here
Download Mexican Mavis single here
Stream new album on Spotify here

No comments: