Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sneak Peak at Florence + The Machine

Well, its been a crazy few weeks and I've just moved to a new apartment. Boxes are everywhere. We have three sets of silverware and way to many mixing bowls but I'm in love with our new home and am pretty stoked that Peet's Coffee is only two blocks away. In all the chaos and lack of internet my weekly postings have not happened. I hate not posting and I hate not sharing new music with all of you! So until next week when I'll be up and running again here is a little glimpse of a new favorite. If you are a Twilight fan you can hear Florence + The Machine on the new soundtrack and if you love the show So You Think You Can Dance, which I do, then you may recognize this track from an absolutely breath taking contemporary dance performed a few weeks ago. I just downloaded the album Lungs last night off Amazon for only $5.99!! So worth it! Enjoy and I hope to do a full feature on Florence soon!



This video is slightly weird but I love it. Especially all the twinkle lights. She reminds me of a combination of Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy and Roisin Murphy. Maybe its the red hair :)

No comments: