Saturday, October 10, 2009

Michael Bublé - New Album

Today was a good day.
Why?
Well, because Michael Bublé's new album Crazy Love came out today!



I heard it a while back and now I can finally share it with you.
I've been a fan of Michael since his start and love his work with bringing back the standards of music.
I have been to two of his concerts and I am always amazed at his incredible vocal skills and cheaky humor.
I usually leave his concerts with my face and stomach hurting from laughing.
He has this power to hold the audience in the palm of his hand with his wit, charm, boyish good looks and crooner status.



Here is a little taste of the first track off the new album.
If this song doesn't make you want to move your hips and have a Michael Bublé moment (when you all of a sudden have a desire for a dirty martini and a cigarette even though you don't smoke) then you might be broken inside... ;)
Love it!!


1 comment:

ChristanP said...

I think Allegra is going to faint when she hears this.....she's kind of in love with this guy.