Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I just love Christmas time. Last night my roommates and two of our good guy friends went to buy a Christmas tree. After 3 tree lots we finally found the perfect one. It was all tied up and I just had a feeling that it was our tree. "Open that one" I told our helper and as the branches were released from the twine I knew it was the one. We all agreed and now its in our apartment all decorated and so pretty. I just love Christmas time! I especially love new Christmas songs. Here is one just released by Coldplay titled, "Christmas Lights". (Please note the violin playing Elvis trio. My favorite part)



You can find the song on iTunes here: www.iTunes.com/Coldplay

2 comments:

charlotte said...

where can i buy this song?

Mary (Mary's Musicology) said...

Its on iTunes www.iTunes.com/Coldplay